Name of the Post: NEET 2020 Rescheduled Exam Date Announced
Post Date: 04-07-2020
Brief Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) has given a notification for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) – 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the exam details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2020
NEET (UG) -2020
- For General: Rs. 1500/-
- For General-EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs. 1400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 800/-
- Fee can be pay through Credit/Debit Card/ Net-banking/ UPI.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of fee: 02-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2019 upto 11:50 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 01-01-2020 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Dates for Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only: 15 to 31-01-2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 27-03-2020
- Date of Examination: 03-05-2020 Changed to 26-07-2020 (Rescheduled to 13-09-2020 (Sunday))
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Candidates should born on or before 31-12-2003
- For more Information regarding age limit refer notification.
- Candidates who were qualified in 12th Standard, Higher/Senior Secondary Examination/ Pre Degree, first year of the three years’ degree course etc.
- For more information refer notification.
|Exam Details |
|Exam Name|| Total No of Seats|
|NEET (UG) 2020||–|
| Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online |
| Important Links |
|Rescheduled Exam Date||Click Here|
| Exam Date||Click Here|
| Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Other Details||Click Here|
| Official Website||Click Here|
Tags:National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, NEET